Thursday, March 15, 2007

This is an installation view of one wall of paintings from my 'Sense Of Place' solo show running throughout March and April 2007 at Mulberry Art Studios in the heart of Lancaster,Pennsylvania.
The painting above , 'Penryn Lakes Farm I ' (oil on canvas 4x4feet) was one of the first paintings I made after arriving here from England in the Summer of 2006. It was intended to be an initial sketch and light study but it captured the essence of my feelings at the time so it remained in this state.
This painting entitled 'Ghost in the Machine...or Twins' was made in the early hours of the morning when I was producing work at a prolific rate.....this intensity of workrate has been peaking on a regular monthly basis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first one to comment...yeyah

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home